We love to showcase your Italian recipes and stories about being Italian.
Guest submitted stories and recipes are reviewed and moderated before appearing in Così Italiano. We reserve the right to edit or refuse any submission at our sole discretion. Please follow these easy guidelines:
- Please submit your stories and recipes in English.
- We prefer original recipes, however, if the recipe belongs to someone else and has been previously published please state so.
- You will be credited as the author of the post.
- Every recipe must include an original story. Your stories need not be long, but be sure to relate the story to the recipe (see posts for examples).
- Please include an original photo of the recipe measuring at least 680 pixels wide, between 400 and 450 pixel high and at least 180 dpi.
- Your photo need not be professional quality but must be of reasonable display quality. You retain all rights to your original photos; however, Così Italiano reserves the right to edit and enhance submitted photos for publication. Such edits and enhancements do not in any way alter your rights to the original photo.
- If you prefer not to include a photo Così Italiano may, at it’s sole discretion, prepare the dish per the recipe and produce an original copyrighted photo; or alternatively, Così Italiano may license a representative photo from third party sources. In either case, you do not receive any rights to the photo.
- Così Italiano may share guest posts on social media sites including, but not limited to, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.
- Please do not include any links. If links are included, they will be removed.